Help for Small Businesses & Start-Ups
As a potential new business owner, you are faced with a multitude of new decisions before your business becomes operational. By working closely with you, we will provide guidance in all areas involved in starting up your business. By being involved at the beginning, we can help ensure you’re on the path to meet your goals. We’ll help manage your business so you can leverage every tax advantage, maximize cash flow and be in the best position for growth. Our small business start-up services include:
- Selecting the Right Organizational Structure
- Assisting in Securing Start-Up Financing
- Advising Your Banker, Lawyer & Insurance Agent
- Providing Advice and/or Training on Accounting & Management Information Systems
Succession planning can be complicated, but the specialists at TMAPC will carefully guide you through planning and organization. Through careful consultations, we ensure your ultimate goal is accomplished in a pain-free manner. By staying up to date on issues relevant to succession planning, we’ll guide your reorganization.
We find creative solutions to meet the needs of our client’s problem. Our commitment is to deliver timely, professional advice for greater levels of efficiency and effectiveness. We work closely with our clients to understand their financial goals and objectives and prepare a comprehensive plan of action that takes into consideration their personal and business assets, lifestyle needs and individual preferences.
Many of our clients look to TMAPC as their trusted advisor for a wide range of issues:
- New business setup — We help establish business accounting systems and appropriate government registration.
- Bank loan, lease package preparation and debt negotiations — We liaise with bankers and government agencies on your behalf.
- Employment and buy/sell agreements — We consult on mergers, joint ventures, partnership acquisitions and sales of business.
- Shareholder agreements — We help you, your business partners and your lawyer arrive at an agreement that addresses current tax legislation and makes practical business sense.
- Compensation policies — We help companies develop management and owner-manager compensation policies that reflect optimum tax planning strategies.